NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffispure's Mod Application

Go down

Jeffispure's Mod Application Empty Jeffispure's Mod Application

Post  Jeffispure Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Section 1-Server Info
Legends-scape name- Jeffispure

Runescape name- Huga51 (member no black marks)

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Mod on another server? Yes, I am now currently an Ex - Moderator. I could show you evidence of my application being accepted but Jack (the owner) has pruned the forums several times now...

Which server is it? Sabsabionline, the owner has moved on to a new site because the old one was in a rage with Jagex. If you knew, Sabsabionline was #1 on Runelocus with over 400+ active players every day. Add me on MSN if you want more details.

Section 3-About you
Do you know how to code well? I have my own 317 server (PuresPK) which I had some assistance in coding but mainly I was the 'Main Coder'.

Do you play RuneScape? Yes, I'm a member with a bandos godsword.
What time do you play? (10:00am to 8:00pm), for example. I play 9:00AM - 11:00AM and later in the day 6:00PM - 9:00PM.
What is your timezone? USA (Eastern TimeZone, Pennsylvania)

Section 4-I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be ip-banned permanantly.
Signed, Jeffispure - Jason

What makes you different then others: Being different from others, I would say I not only want to enforce the rules as a moderator but apply them and make sure they do NOT happen again. While helping the community I like to play the game and have loads of fun just like any other regular player would. I am very strict when it comes to searious rules, if someone is even just over the line of a rule or bending a rule a punishment will be dealt. Unlike most players, I am able to control my temper with other players. Will I mute/ban a player for killing me in very awesome gear? NO. Will I nerdrage when told to do something as my job? NO. I am here to help this community in several ways possible, bring in more then 30+ players, advertise, and much MUCH more!

Anything else: I am truly dedicated to my playing time. I am able to play 5-8 hours a day on week days and 7-10 hours a day on weekends. I am 16 years old and currently a Junior in Highschool focusing on Chemistry and Physics. Other then those 2 classes being worked on hardly I am well prepared for this job if needed.

Thanks For Reading

-Jason

Jeffispure

Back to top Go down

Jeffispure's Mod Application Empty Re: Jeffispure's Mod Application

Post  Jeffispure Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Can I please have a response on this?

Jeffispure

Back to top Go down