NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mod Application.

+2
Moderator_Application
Exiled
6 posters

Go down

My Mod Application. Empty My Mod Application.

Post  Exiled Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi, Exiled here applying for mod. Very Happy

Legends-Scape Name: Exiled
Runescape Name: Im God D

I think the reason I should have mod is because I like helping people and making the community of the server a better place, you will usually find me at home bank helping new player or just generally just making conversation with people. I think mod status would help me help other people if that makes sense, because they would know to come to me for help and that way I could help more people find there feet on the server.
Hmm, I have never had mod status on a server but I have been a co-owner of a server called Special-Pks which got pretty big was like 100+ people on every day but the server went down because my friend(the owner of the sever) started collage and didn't have time to run a server and every since then I have really enjoyed playing severs. Very Happy

I'm sorry to say I don't have much experience coding. Sad
I do play runescape but not that much anymore. I started playing runescape in 06 because friends told me to play and when I tried it for myself I really had fun, then a few years later my friend got me into servers and I really enjoyed that because it was different it was like a whole new game, different community, economy ect. and I really enjoyed having this experience of a whole new game, which brings me to this server when the community is very good the economy is took out of the equation which I really like, but a lot of people need help finding there feet and I really like helping people this is the main reason I am applying for mod.
I play this server like from 4.00pm - 11pm but sometime I might stay on longer but usually that's the time I play.
My time zone is GMT+1.

I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be ip-banned permanantly.

Signed, Like a Star @ heaven Exiled Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Exiled on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Exiled

Back to top Go down

My Mod Application. Empty Re: My Mod Application.

Post  Moderator_Application Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

"making conversation with people"
I have actually witnessed you do this, so I can support you on this, good on ya mate.

"Hmm, I have never had mod status on a server"
Honesty, I like that. Most people make up bullshit, but I can trust your word on this. Most people just say they were moderator on the server with no proof and no username.

A very nice application, but it's too short. It's not short and sweet, it's short and bland. You need more information and you shouldn't be confined to the template too much.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 pm

exiled i saw u just 5 hours ago at lvl 3 and asking peeps what to do? and that is ur 1st post... i think u should of waited a bit before posting a mod app...

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 pm

ihitboom wrote:exiled i saw u just 5 hours ago at lvl 3 and asking peeps what to do? and that is ur 1st post... i think u should of waited a bit before posting a mod app...
You must be mistaken maybe it was somebody else, and yes this is my first post but I really do not think that is a problem.

Exiled.

Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 pm

sorry it was someone else lol.. =/

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator_Application Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Actually now that I think about it, this is your first post and that is horrible.
You came to the forums just to apply for moderator? Not even fussing to go to any other sections, to atleast get your post up.
It's really quite pathetic how your first post is a moderator application. What the hell.

Come on now, think about it.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Moderator_Application wrote:Actually now that I think about it, this is your first post and that is horrible.
You came to the forums just to apply for moderator? Not even fussing to go to any other sections, to atleast get your post up.
It's really quite pathetic how your first post is a moderator application. What the hell.

What so the first thing I do on a forums Is apply for mod where it lets me help other people ingame (cause this is the only reason i'm applying) is a bad thing??

Exiled.

Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator_Application Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Exiled wrote:
Moderator_Application wrote:Actually now that I think about it, this is your first post and that is horrible.

What so the first thing I do on a forums Is apply for mod where it lets me help other people ingame (cause this is the only reason i'm applying) is a bad thing??

Exiled.

Although you're a nice player, I've seen it ingame...
Your first instinct is to apply for moderator which means you just want it for a very sorrow reason silent

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Moderator_Application wrote:
Exiled wrote:

Exiled.

Although you're a nice player, I've seen it ingame...
Your first instinct is to apply for moderator which means you just want it for a very sorrow reason silent
Im sorry I don't quite understand "a sorrow reason" Please explain.

Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:00 am

Hello Exiled,
I don't know why the others criticise you so much but in my opinion its a pretty nice application, and Ive seen you ingame helping very well,
this is what I want to see Wink
Accepted.

-Sky.

Sky

http://www.legends-scape.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 am

Sky wrote:Hello Exiled,
I don't know why the others criticise you so much but in my opinion its a pretty nice application, and Ive seen you ingame helping very well,
this is what I want to see Wink
Accepted.

-Sky.
Thank you Very Happy

Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  Griim Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 am

Exiled wrote:
Exiled wrote:

Exiled.

Moderation_application- your so quick to judge others yet you don't have a moderation application, so back off for people who are trying to help the server.

Griim

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator_Application Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

[quote="Griim"][quote="Exiled"][quote="Moderator_Application"]
Exiled wrote:
Moderation_application- your so quick to judge others yet you don't have a moderation application, so back off for people who are trying to help the server.
Hey wannabe griim, oh wait nice screenshots.
I'm not here to apply for mod just yet, I'm here to sort the losers from the legit kids. This guy was ok, his only problem was the post count.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  Kemiyoshi Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Griim wrote:
Exiled wrote:
Exiled wrote:

Exiled.

grim, you seem to have such an anger problem built up in you. your so, idk. mean? disgraceful? hmm you act like your so good but yet urself overthere is trying to fix your own problems. please leave others alone and worry about your own bussiness. its like you have a grudge against the world.

Kemiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down