NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algorithm's Application

2 posters

Go down

Algorithm's Application Empty Algorithm's Application

Post  algorithm Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Section 1-Server Info
Legends-scape name- Algorithm
Runescape name- Algorithmv2

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Mod on another server? Yes moderator on shadyscape and administrator on bountyscape pks

Section 3-About you
Do you know how to code well? I've learnt basic java and expect to expand upon my knowledge, I am also fluent in Lua, Vb.net and the javascript involved with rsbot scripts.

Do you play RuneScape? Yes.

What time do you play? 4:30pm-10:30pm or later weekdays
Weekends vary but it can be as much as 8am-3am

What is your timezone? GMT

Section 4-
I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If I mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be ip-banned permanantly.
Signed, Algorithm

What makes you different then others: My previous experience of administrator positions which I have held in WoW, Ryl and RSPS. I'm a dedicated person willing to put in time to try advance myself and enhance the area around me, for example in WoW I learnt to program Lua so as to take the position of a developer aswell as the position of administrator. I'm a fun loving person who can be strict when it's needed.

Anything else: Hmm, I also enjoy creating graphics (work can be shown if wanted) so it would be possible for me to make forum graphics aswell as client sprites.
Finally, contact information -
Msn - nathen.sample@uwclub.net

algorithm

Back to top Go down

Algorithm's Application Empty Re: Algorithm's Application

Post  ihitboom Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:15 am

There is several problems with this app and you ingame.

1. I constantly see you putting people down... Tbh I don't have any proof of this happening but when I see you doing this again I will be sure to post a proof picture.

2. It's your first post? I would put my money on this : you logged on, omg I want mod so I can own this noob who said im a noob to my friend! im gonna go put in an app! once app is done i'm going back to put some more people in their grave!

3. Why do you talk about WOW so much? It's as if you play WOW more then you do anything else..

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  algorithm Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:30 am

ihitboom wrote:There is several problems with this app and you ingame.

1. I constantly see you putting people down... Tbh I don't have any proof of this happening but when I see you doing this again I will be sure to post a proof picture.

2. It's your first post? I would put my money on this : you logged on, omg I want mod so I can own this noob who said im a noob to my friend! im gonna go put in an app! once app is done i'm going back to put some more people in their grave!

3. Why do you talk about WOW so much? It's as if you play WOW more then you do anything else..

1) the only time i've "put someone down" is when someone was crying about losing 10kills to a rollback

2)I think you owe me some money feel free to send it to my paypal

3) I said any previous experience so I also mentioned positions i've held in wow

algorithm

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:31 pm

lol? Learn to take critism

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down