NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Griim's moderation application.

2 posters

Go down

RE: Griim's moderation application. Empty RE: Griim's moderation application.

Post  Griim Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I am 15 years of age, I am very mature for my age. I Live in New York, I honestly Think Applications should be short and what is desired. I am on all the time, I am always helping people out, I think I would be Honestly a Good asset to the team. I DO NOT break rules, and I do catch people breaking them I will handle it with the best of my abilities. I sometimes patrol around the pvp area and the edge area to watch as people go on. I do not hesitate if it is my friend, rules are rules, And I will Surly continue to remind people of the rules and policy of this Server.

Name In-Real life- DeVante

Photo-https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=101549&id=100000763356513&ref=fbx_album

In-game name- Griim

I have been a administrator on s server called final dynasty, It sadly end, but I have about a years worth of experience.

Do you know how to code well: Alittle bit.
Do you play RuneScape: Yes, But I have quit resently.
What time do you play: Around 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm or more or less.
What is your timezone: Easthern pacific.

If you do choose me, I will do my best in helping the community.

Section 4-I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be ip-banned permanantly.
Signed, Griim, DeVante
What makes you different then others: I never stop, I'll donate, I'll monitor the fourms at all times, I'll help anyone in need.
=

Griim

Back to top Go down

RE: Griim's moderation application. Empty Re: RE: Griim's moderation application.

Post  The effect Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:54 am

Nice application I will talk to Sky, Regards The effect Administrator.

The effect

Back to top Go down