NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dang hes gud Moderator Application!

4 posters

Go down

Dang hes gud Moderator Application! Empty Dang hes gud Moderator Application!

Post  dang hes gud Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 am

Legends-scape name- Dang hes gud
Runescape name-Rangemnmagem

Section 2- Pre Mod skills

Have you ever been a Mod on another server? Well for about 3 months I started my own server called pk-frenzy it was a really basic server mainly revolved around pking, it didn't have bandos or anything but usually had an average of 15-25 players on per day about 10 dedicated ones. I decided to quit hosting it after i encountered lots of problems with ddosers and hackers.
Which server is it?
Pk-Frenzy (no longer hosting)

Section 3-About you

Do you know how to code well? I can code basic servers but being honest, i most likely couldn't code for this server.
Do you play RuneScape? Yes i do but not very often
What time do you play? (10:00am to 8:00pm), for example. 3pm-10pm weekdays 1pm-8pm weekends
What is your timezone? Eastern Coast of US

Section 4-I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be ip-banned permanently.
Signed
, Dang hes gud

What makes you different then others:
I have good social skills and work good with big groups of people. I'm always open to any type of question elementary or not. However i do have a strict attitude I tend to not let people get away with things especially if it's really severe and they know that they're doing it. Often times if the person is new and i haven't seen their name around before I'll explain to them the rules. Another thing i do outside of this is Baby sit, so i do know patience and understand that everyone is only human and makes mistakes.
Anything else: That's about it, i think that i would be a good mod and be a valued member of the Legends-scape team! Thanks!

Last edited by dang hes gud on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

dang hes gud

Back to top Go down

Dang hes gud Moderator Application! Empty Re: Dang hes gud Moderator Application!

Post  Moderator_Application Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

It's an ok wall of text, just the difference between your app and other peoples apps is that the "what makes you different" is actually well written maybe a lie, I can't tell your job irl from a wall of text, but it is different from others and well written... To an extent.

Although, I have never seen you helping anyone ingame, I have seen you kinda active.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Dang hes gud Moderator Application! Empty Re: Dang hes gud Moderator Application!

Post  dang hes gud Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks for the feedback man! Constructive criticism always appreciated.

dang hes gud

Back to top Go down

Post  dang hes gud Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 pm

anyone else feel free to leave a comment!

dang hes gud

Back to top Go down

Dang hes gud Moderator Application! Empty hmm

Post  123davy1 Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:22 am

haha ok then umm i dont like u u shouldnt be mod or admin cos u dont wanna fight me haha but nah i think ull do a good job as admin/mod

123davy1

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 am

dang hes gud wrote:anyone else feel free to leave a comment!

seriously?! you should know for 1. not to double post and yet you triple post?! seriously I always see you ingame and your always pking not doing anything to help.

you SHOULDN't! be mod

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  dang hes gud Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:08 pm

ihitboom wrote:

seriously?! you should know for 1. not to double post and yet you triple post?! seriously I always see you ingame and your always pking not doing anything to help.

you SHOULDN't! be mod

Yikes, harsh..but also not true. before we switched i was helping a lot at home with newcomers, maybe we weren't at home at the same times or something.Also I'm currently getting to know the new source before i start helping people out, after all what use would i be to newcomers when im a newcomer myself!. Referring to the double post, I was just welcoming other people to comment since the thread had 30 times as many views as posts, but you're right, i guess i should've edited it onto the main post. Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. Why did you cross out shouldn't? Razz

dang hes gud

Back to top Go down

Dang hes gud Moderator Application! Empty hmm

Post  123davy1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:11 am

wow dang would be a good mod u noob he helps so much to new comes and he dont really pks he just stands there watching

123davy1

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 pm

dang hes gud wrote:
ihitboom wrote:

you SHOULDN't! be mod

Yikes, harsh..but also not true. before we switched i was helping a lot at home with newcomers, maybe we weren't at home at the same times or something.Also I'm currently getting to know the new source before i start helping people out, after all what use would i be to newcomers when im a newcomer myself!. Referring to the double post, I was just welcoming other people to comment since the thread had 30 times as many views as posts, but you're right, i guess i should've edited it onto the main post. Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. Why did you cross out shouldn't? Razz

Umm... idk why I crossed shouldn't i guess I wanted it to stand out? =] yet still.... it's very hard to get staff now.. with pknoob1 abusing and sky being offline alot...

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down