NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eminem forev's modapp

3 posters

Go down

eminem forev's modapp Empty eminem forev's modapp

Post  eminem forev Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 pm

hi sky Smile

its eminem forev and i think if i got mod it would be really good because i have known this source for 3 years and i know all rules i know all pking spots and if someone breaks a rule i will give warning or if its a big rule a mute/jail and right know im a donator as you know so i would really like it being a mod and so would the server so if you could make me a mod i would really appreciate oh and if u need help codin i can code some stuff. Smile

from eminem forev Smile

eminem forev

Back to top Go down

eminem forev's modapp Empty Re: eminem forev's modapp

Post  Griim Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:51 pm

eminem forev wrote:hi sky Smile

its eminem forev and i think if i got mod it would be really good because i have known this source for 3 years and i know all rules i know all pking spots and if someone breaks a rule i will give warning or if its a big rule a mute/jail and right know im a donator as you know so i would really like it being a mod and so would the server so if you could make me a mod i would really appreciate oh and if u need help codin i can code some stuff. Smile

from eminem forev Smile

NO. FOLLOW FORMAT!

Griim

Back to top Go down

Post  Kemiyoshi Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Griim wrote:
eminem forev wrote:hi sky Smile

from eminem forev Smile

NO. FOLLOW FORMAT!

ever come to think its not all about what u want grim?.... eminem forev your #1

Kemiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum