NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coders list of things to do

Go down

Coders list of things to do Empty Coders list of things to do

Post  Moderator_Application Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:31 am

What really makes a server great is balance, and that we don't have. Hopefully with new coders we will get this balance and things will get done, if you have a suggestion. POST IT HERE.

Combat Related
*Magic working, when I barrage I can only expect a 20 second freeze.
Mage immunity, if you bridded on real runescape you would know after you freeze someone they have 3 seconds after the freeze to run around without getting frozen.
>Bridding area at ::wests (level 10 so you can still tb and tank it to level 1, just above edge)
Better switching.
*Nerf all those overpowered speccing weapons to real runescape, claws, dds, etc.
Range, and ags needs a slight buff, they are very weak against defence.

Economy Related
>Money making from thieving stores would be better then whoever has the fastest autotyper.
*Trading allowed!
Trading only allowed at the GE, or edge, so it encourages players to interact.

Item Related
*Weapons real runescape bonuses
*Coded properly divine, elysian (possible, seen it on a few servers)
Some items not spawnable and must kill bosses for it.

Other
>Monsters; kbd, corp, gwd etc
>Get rid of pvp, it's what ruined runescape, please just do a 100% loot in edge, or bh.
*togglexp working, so annoying to be a pure
*Special attack command for donators only, or 5 minute cooldown on it.
>Following allowed
*FIX XLOGGING, FFFFFUUUUUUUUU-
*Be able to level summoning to level 1, after you have done ::master

* means it's important
> not very important suggestions, but probably will help

Last edited by Moderator_Application on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 5 times in total

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Coders list of things to do Empty Re: Coders list of things to do

Post  Moderator_Application Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 am

Debatable section...
This section is where I discuss things suggested which I disagree on...

Overloads- What better way to bring imbalance to the already crippled combat triangle then to bring in more melee loving things. The only thing I would suggest is magic and range overloads and nothing else.

Turmoil/Soulsplit- Very overpowered combined with overloads, it brings ranging and maging to shame and just makes everyone use melee, as for soul split - I think it's ok.

Chaotic Weaponry- Once again rangers and magers are just left neglected in this overpowered meleefest.

Donators
- The only reason I side this is because they help the server grow, but I don't believe their advantage should be as big as it is on most servers, maybe access to buyable corrupt armour, but once every 24 hours. They would also get access to rocktails over mantas.

Spec Regen- To anyone who wants it at 1min, fuck you rusher.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum