NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FULL TURMOIL GFX ANIMATION ALMOST JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE SOUL SPLIT HEALS DURING FIGHT.

Go down

FULL TURMOIL GFX ANIMATION ALMOST JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE SOUL SPLIT HEALS DURING FIGHT. Empty FULL TURMOIL GFX ANIMATION ALMOST JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE SOUL SPLIT HEALS DURING FIGHT.

Post  sezer Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 am

NOTE: NOT ADVERTISING
you guys might remember me "sezer" or "xxunforgivenxx" from chatboxes etc with loads of xats Very Happy

i haven't played gen x for 4mnths+ because i was busy and didn't have time. but i've been coding awhile now with my assisant coder "frost" and he has helped my server grow to over 150+ because i had full turmoil exact gfx animation just like rs and soul split heals during fight with animation and gfx.
My server was one of the best it had almost everything working but sadly an error malfunctioned and was shut down, maybe one day i'll re open again.

proof: XxDreamScapexX 561/517 Curse prayers:

Perfect Prayers!:
FULL TURMOIL GFX ANIMATION ALMOST JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE SOUL SPLIT HEALS DURING FIGHT. 2nrjxb9
FULL TURMOIL GFX ANIMATION ALMOST JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE SOUL SPLIT HEALS DURING FIGHT. 5xreqb
FULL TURMOIL GFX ANIMATION ALMOST JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE SOUL SPLIT HEALS DURING FIGHT. 24muqkh

if you want i can code that ^ Very Happy

happy generationing Very Happy

sezer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum