NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my mod app/admin

3 posters

Go down

my mod app/admin Empty my mod app/admin

Post  for burritos Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:31 am

Hey this is for burritos here i want to put in this mod app to help out the server!!

first off let me tell you about me!
Username:For burritos
Name:Dustin
Last-name:Drew

Age-14

what you need to know about me!

i'm funny and helpful I like to ad-bide by the rules and play the game right and not cheat if i see anything i think is wrong i'll say something to them as (warning) and i'd like to help you with the client get more people on on other servers telling them to play this one.
if you choose me to be your next staff member i'd appreciate it. so i like the way you did the server but you need to make most items not spawn able it would really help the server.

All the staff are great people and i'd like to add on to the great staff list I don't care if you choose me or not i'll still do the right thing for your server to help you out so please choose me.

Section 2
Have I been a mod before?
yes on andrewscape

what for because i was good to all players and had a good friendship with the owner thanks bye!

sincerely,your-friend Dustin Drew

for burritos

Back to top Go down

my mod app/admin Empty Re: my mod app/admin

Post  Moderator_Application Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:31 am

Fix your grammar, at least put some effort in the presentation, but it's an ok application.
Your choose me speech was cliché and followed what people normally say.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  Griim Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Moderator_Application wrote:Fix your grammar, at least put some effort in the presentation, but it's an ok application.
Your choose me speech was cliché and followed what people normally say.

Agreed, Grammar is a very important thing, Thats all you need to fix, good luck.

Griim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down