NEW FORUMS Generationxpkz.tk !!@!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please delete this post.

5 posters

Go down

please delete this post. Empty please delete this post.

Post  ihitboom Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

please delete this post. explained why I edited out on re mod app.

Last edited by ihitboom on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : described in re mod app)

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

please delete this post. Empty Re: please delete this post.

Post  Griim Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Beautiful, Perfect grammar, spelling everything, Good luck on your moderation application,
Hope to see you around.

Griim

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 pm

oh thanks, that really touched me griim =] hope to see you around buddy. =P

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxp4n1cxxx Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Looks like you put a lot of effort into it, goodluck
-------
{MOD INGAME} Send me a message ingame or on the forums for help Wink happy scaping

xxxp4n1cxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator_Application Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 pm

A lot of effort and work has been put in this, but...

"Anything else: I have just made a vid about 1 hour ago which is me d claw rushing on legends-scape. in the discription i have put the runelocus toplist details, the tip on how to make money, download link and the forums link. I am also good friends with the all known very helpful mod, xxxp4n1cxxx. =] "

It is nice that you have gone and put up a video, that is really a plus, it shows that you care. Being a good friend with a mod? How will that help you, because you managed to be his friend? Sorry.

"Beautiful, Perfect grammar, spelling everything, Good luck on your moderation application,
Hope to see you around."

This is not directed at you ihitboom, but at Griim, what the fuck... You talk about perfect spelling and grammar, yet you can't even get your grammar right, don't comment if you don't know what to do. It's like me trying to teach you photoshop if I only know MS paint, dumb and dumber.

-
On a final note...
Not perfect grammar, nor spelling, but well written. You have taken your time in writing this, and this is one of the better, but not perfect applications. Also, too many emoticons "=]" won't get you anywhere.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator_Application Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

At first impressions I was stunned by how good your application was, but as soon as I got to actually meet you in-game on my alias account you quickly turned sour.
It is clear that your words mean nothing, and being associated with a moderator, whom does his job well, you thought you could abuse him and use him. You bend my words as though I say something in spite, which I do not intend.

You are immature and can't take criticism, you asked me to take my original post down, which now stays unedited. You are clearly not fit for moderator as you treat an average player with little respect and think you can get away with it.
Threatening players with false information is unacceptable and your poor judgement in the situation has left me to believe that you should not be a moderator until you have cleaned up your act.

You may display yourself well with a wall of font, but your attitude in-game is horrible.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator_Application Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Well, at least you apologised, just need to control that temper.

Moderator_Application

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Star Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 am

ihitboom wrote:Section 1-Server Info
Legends-scape name- My ingame name is "Ihitboom"

Runescape name- I have three Runescape accounts, these accounts are, S0uljarangr, S0ulja rangr, and pineco32

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Mod on another server? i am currently admin on pvp retribution which is cammy pvp based. but i am thinking of quitting because this server is so great =]

Which server is it? Pvp retribution. I have also had many other experiences with staff.

Section 3-About you

Do you know how to code well? I have made a server before and coded alot of things but i am not very good at it.

Do you play RuneScape? Yes but mainly once in a blue moon lol.

What time do you play? (10:00am to 8:00pm), for example. I play 6 days a week 7:00 am to 5:30 pm =] I know i am a bit of a nerd. =] lol

What is your timezone? I live in Australia EST.

Section 4-I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be ip-banned permanantly.
Signed, (Reece.)

What makes you different then others: Hmm lol, what a tricky question I dont treat myself above anyone else because really if a staff member just thinks about themselves they will probably be a bad mod/admin.

Anything else: I have just made a vid about 1 hour ago which is me d claw rushing on legends-scape. in the discription i have put the runelocus toplist details, the tip on how to make money, download link and the forums link. I am also good friends with the all known very helpful mod, xxxp4n1cxxx. =]

If you do not believe i have the standards to a staff that is alright because i will still treat the community the same way as i would treat it if I was a mod / admin. I am also very mature for my age as my age being 15, but at times I can act a bit childish, which I guess is good because noone likes a serious person. I will be constantly helping the server and always be online, I also wont go afk (away from keyboard) like most staff do =]

Thank-you for your time in reading this application.

Sincerely, Reece

Nice app.

G-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  ihitboom Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 am

Thank-you g star and all of those who agree with my application. For those people that dislike me or to not agree with my application I hope we can be friends. =]

ihitboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down